Friday, November 4, 2011

HFT November Sale & New Outfits

It's been madness in the my world!  Between football, custom orders, school work, family stuff, there were a lot of times that I didn't know which end was UP!  Plus, I've been working on maintaining my Etsy Team's blogs to help spread the love (you know, Homefront Team and Maine Team), that unfortunately I have left my own blog behind.  I'm super sorry, do you forgive?

Well because I know you all are such forgiving souls, I want to share with you a sale that I'm participating in next weekend.  It's the Homefront Team's November Sale, and several team members are offering some pretty awesome stuff at discounted prices!  The best thing, no pushing or shoving lines, you just have to be online between 7 and 10 pm (EST) to check out the deals.

Want to check out what Camelot's Treasures' will be offering?

$25.00, free shipping - SALE PRICE
$30.00, + shipping - REGULAR PRICE

$15.00, free shipping - SALE PRICE
$18.00, + shipping - REGULAR PRICE

$16.00, free shipping - SALE PRICE
$20.00, + shipping - REGULAR PRICE
 On top of this sweet deals on some new outfits, Camelot's Treasures will also be offering a special discount in the store 2 weeks AFTER the sale, for those of you who didn't get to snag this sweet deals!

So where are you going to be on November 13th?

No comments:

Post a Comment