Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What's New Wednesday - Rained Out

Who would have known that Italy was so RAINY! Yesterday we were having a beautiful sunshine-y day, with a high of 64, but today it's dark, gloomy, and dreary. Boo.

Unfortunately, because of the weather issue, I wasn't able to do my photo shoot today. It was going to be great, the theme was "My Secret Garden", and all the girls were going to dance around in the grass and the slowly blooming flowers. Mallory suggested we do the photo shoot inside, but I didn't think of it too late, so wasn't able to get my hands on some pretty flowers and make a fun background. Oh well.

Rain, rain, go away....

But on that note, here's a picture of the kids checking out the coastline in Sperlonga, Italy, and suprise it was a chilly, rainy day too.

Keep checking back the next few days, because I'm going to figure out a way to get some pictures done and some new listings up in the shop!

For now, Ciao Bellas!

No comments:

Post a Comment