Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Friday, March 25, 2011
Check it out here: http://homefrontartistryteam.blogspot.com/2011/03/story-behind-shop-name-camelots.html
By the way, for other awesome handmade treasures made by fellow military spouses and significant other's search "homefront team" at Etsy!
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
This week's features are:
You can find them in Camelot's Treasures in the next few days, ready for you to add to a special Easter Basket!
And for any of you REALLY paying attention to this blog, I'm offering a special discount from April 1st through April 8th for Nice Girl Note followers. Check back for details on that!
On another note, we just added another BFC Ink doll to our collection, ready for more BFC Ink fashions to hit your home! I am so excited to now have Addison, Calista, Noelle, and Aliesha and I can wait to have CJ (the boy) to join us - we are still waiting for his delivery from Wal-Mart.All right, that is all for this week. Be back here same time next week for more new items in Camelot's Treasures!
Friday, March 18, 2011
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
In honor of this fun holiday, and the fact that I've been meaning to do a fun giveaway for the past few months, I'm holding a one day contest for all to be in! And the winner will recieve a $10 gift certificate good towards any purchase at Camelot's Treasures. Awesome right?!
All you have to do is follow the rainbows to the pot of gold - totally cliche, I know. But still fun!
Here's the details:
1) Contest begins at 12:00 am EST March 17th, 2011 and ends 11:59 pm EST March 17th, 2011.
2) Find ALL of the rainbows in the listings in my shop - there are pictures of rainbows hidden in some of the listings that look like this:
3) Find the pot of gold in one of the listings - it looks like this:
4) Send me an email at email@example.com or a convo via Etsy with: the number of rainbows you found and what listing the pot of gold is in. Also include your name and email so I can contact you if you win :)
5) Have this info sent to me by the deadline or you won't be entered into the drawin.
6) Everyone that sends me the correct response will be entered into a drawing tomorrow (March 18th) to win the $10 Gift Certificate!
Sounds fun, right?!
**** SPECIAL NOTE **** Please do NOT post your answer in comment to this blog post or the facebook notice -that would be cheating :)
Feel free to share this contest on any forum, the more the merrier :) And have fun!
Check out all the listings at Camelot's Treasures.
Keep checking back the next few days, because I'm going to figure out a way to get some pictures done and some new listings up in the shop!
Monday, March 14, 2011
A "Monday Meet-Up" is when it's the 2nd or 4th Monday of the month, questions are posted on the Homefront Team Blog for anyone to answer! :)
1. What song is your personal anthem? If you don't have an anthem a favorite song will do. MY ANSWER - "No Rain" by Blind Melon is definitely my personal anthem. I could totally see myself rocking that Bee Outfit the little girl is dancing around in...it's not sane. :)
2. What is your favorite ride at an amusement park?
MY ANSWER - Anything that is death-defying with crazy corkscrews and loop-da-loops! If when I get off the roller coaster I don't feel like I'm going to hurl, than it wasn't worth it!
3. What was your favorite restaurant at any of your past/present duty stations?
MY ANSWER - How hard is this to answer, when we are currently stationed in Italy? So far, the best food I've had has got to be at this little restuarant in Gaeta, which I can't recall the name. All I know is I fell in love with gnochhi...
4. Where is your favorite place to go for supplies?
MY ANSWER - any craft store will suffice, but currently since I'm overseas it's been limited to online ordering. I will admit I have found myself to be resourceful and utilized the local stores (including the Panaroma and Brico) to do some of my bidding. But I totally miss being able to wander through the aisles of Jo-Ann's, AC Moore's, and Michael's pretty often.
Want to check out some GREAT handmade treasures made from USA military spouses across the world? Search "homefront team" at Etsy!
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Anyway, catch these and other great fashions at Camelot's Treasures. And check back next week for another great new item!
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
So far three are done and ready to be sold in the shop, however these are sewing up quick, and I'm excited to put in a bunch more. All of these rompers will fit both the Bitty Baby and the Bitty Baby Twins (even though I only have them pictured on the Twins). And they are super easy to put on for little kids, too....3 year old tested!