Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mini Valentine Cards - Free with any purchase


Who doesn't love recieving Valentine's Day Cards? This year, I decided that we HAD to make mini Valentine's Day cards for the girls. So I did. And they came out totally cute!



(By the way, I made them using some pretty graphics that I purchased from Etsians Peach Pops Clipart and Mystic Pixel.)




Well, being the unselfish person that I am, I wanted to share this cuteness with ALL of my loyal Camelot's Treasures' fans...so anyone who makes a purchase from today until February 14th, will recieve a complimentary mini Valentine's Day card to share with their American Girl Doll. This includes ALL clothing, not just the Valentine's Day-inspired outfits. And if you have more than one doll, and need a couple more, than just let me know and they will be on their way!


♥ YAY for Valentine's Day! ♥


Check out all the fun new outfits at Camelot's Treasures so you can get one of these super cute cards yourself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment