Sunday, June 27, 2010

Benvenuto in Italia!

It's been 11 days since we landed in the great country of Italy! We are adjusting to the 6 hour time difference and the language barrier (who would have thought that EVERYONE spoke Italian! j/k), and are enjoying the beautiful climate. Sometimes we end up pinching ourselves when we wake up in the morning, barely believing that we got the awesomse chance to live over here!
So what does that mean for Camelot's Treasures? Well at the moment, we are still trying to figure out how everything is going to work. Italian law is a little more strict when it comes to business (home and not at home), so we will have to work a little harder to get it going. However I'm still hoping for a grand re-opening by Labor Day, if it's in the stars!
And I'm super psyched about some of the things that have been milling around in my head for the store. I've been coming up with some new designs, working on new projects, and gearing up (hopefully, I've got my fingers crossed) for an AWESOME Christmas season!
Anyway, keep your fingers (and toes!) crossed for us that we can get rolling again and keep checking back!

No comments:

Post a Comment